Creating Instagram-worthy films with Wella Professionals for Creative HEAD Magazine
Branded Content Creation | Hair, Fashion & Beauty Industry | London Studio | Film Production | Post Production | 6 Content Deliverables | Production Management | Lighting & Set Design
Creative HEAD Magazine looked to Sledge to capture a series of Wella Professionals' hair colouring influencers, aka 'The Passionistas,' as they put their stamp on a new range of blonde colour innovations. The content needed to be Instagram-worthy, and weave in the client’s overarching creative vision.
- Captured a leading hair professional and three emerging industry talents on set in a London studio over one day.
- Developed a pared back, studio-inspired set design that utilised the latest in LED lighting technology from Arri Lighting and Aputure studio lights.
- Ensured all set design elements were on-brand and reflected the client’s initial mood board and style references.
- Our multi-person crew captured and delivered two hero films, four social media cutdowns, and a standalone fashion film, which had its own unique look and feel, colour grade and overall style.
- Content was used as part of an upcoming cover launch, as well as across social and web.
- Managed all production and pre-production planning. This included the development of a rigorous shooting schedule that ensured we successfully captured interview content, hair preparation, and finished beauty shots within the allocated time frame.